The following is a list of subjects that were turned into the office and are still possibilities. Of those on the list, what do you think I should preach on?
- Knock at His Door
- Women in the Bible
- Why we Value Kids
- The verses of a great Hymn
- The miracles in Luke and why the Lord chose these things to show us his power - and the miracles in our day and age
- The Fruits of the Spirit
- Elijah/Elisha series
- The Exodus
- What does the Bible say about: Heaven, Hell, Dating/Relationships, Salvation (who will be saved), Last Things, Judgment and mercy and grace, Modesty in dress and life and choices and entertainment
- The work of the Holy Spirit in our hearts
- Expectancy of Christ's return
- How doe we show and share the aroma of Christ? 2 Cor 2.15 And why are so many willing to not like that aroma?
- How many times can we disappoint God, and He will still forgive us? Does He harden our hearts as He did Pharoh's?
Maybe you've got something else you'd like to add to the list. Drop me a note.
I've got to get working on this before my dear sweet wife brings another new baby into our world. I hope it won't be late, like the 13th?