11 September 2010

Add two more

Earlier this week I noted that it was a week of beginnings. 
There are two more items to add to that list.  The first is I've been working on a web site for the North Michigan Conference School of Ministry web site.  You can see the beginning of that work at http://www.nmisom.com/

Of more immediate consequence, today our family will welcome a young man from Hamburg, Germany.  His name is Sergi, he goes by Serg (Surge).  He will be with us into June or early July of 2011.  We've become a family with 5 kids, I never thought I'd see this day. 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh, wonderful!! Germans are so fun. We lived in Frankfurt when we first got married, due to my husband being in the Air Force. Hamburg is a wonderful city and Germany is a beautiful country! Would love to go back one day.

~Kristi