22 July 2010

Comments about water ministry

This year and last our church has purchased about 1000 bottles of water to hand them out as an act of blessing our community.  A primary place where we have taken this ministry is the farmer's market at Island Park, downtown Mt. Pleasant.  Today was one of our ministry days.  These events always provide interesting comments from recipients.  Here are a few comments from today.
  • Free water, I haven't had anything free in 30 plus years
  • Free, you don't want something for it?
  • I'd rather have a Miller Lite, but it'll do
  • Who should I thank for this? 
  • Why are you doing this?
  • Where did you get this.  This is a great ministry.  I usually never read my water bottle label but today I did.  What a great ministry right here in my hand.  Thank you.
  • Can I get a re-fill?



      

No comments: